This is the beta for POP Forums v10, with the mobile special sauce. It requires ASP.NET MVC 4 RC, which you can download here
. Of course, feel free to submit bugs to the issue tracker.
See a live demo here: http://popforums.com/Forums
- Numbers are formatted (sensitive to culture) when 1,000 or higher.
- CSS is more integration friendly, and specific to the ForumContainer element.
- Mail delivery from queue is now parallel, so you can specify a sending interval, and the number of messages to process on each interval.
- Background "services" refactored, and will only run with a call on app start to PopForumsActivation.StartServices(). This is partly to facilitate future use in Web farms/multiple Web roles.
- Update to jQuery v1.7.1.
- Replaced use of .live() with .on() in script, pursuant to jQuery update, which deprecates .live().
- FIX: Bug in topic repository around caching keys for single-server data layer.
- FIX: Pager links on recent topics pointed to incorrect route.
- FIX: Deleting a post didn't update last user/post time.
- FIX: Ditched attempt at writing to event log with super failures, since almost no one has permission in production.
- FIX: Bug in grayed-out fields in admin mail setup.
- FIX: Weird color profiles would break loading of images for resize.
- FIX: TOS text on account sign-up was double encoded.
- None yet, but ditching jQuery Mobile from the previous beta turned out to be a good decision.